Ultracentrifuger, High-Speed og High-Capacity centrifuger, bordcentrifuger og microcentrifuger fra Beckman Coulter. RAMCON tilbyder det fulde udvalg fra den ledende producent Beckman Coulter som igennem de sidste 60 år har produceret centrifuger af meget høj kvalitet, sikkerhed og brugervenlighed.
RAMCON har 30 års erfaring med salg, support og service af Beckman Coulter centrifuger i Danmark. Vores produktspecialister står klar til at hjælpe dig med at afdække dine behov, og tilbyde dig den bedste løsning. Med support og service lokalt placeret i Danmark støtter vi vores kunder optimalt således at de får mest muligt ud af Beckman Coulter's centrifuger.
Beckman Coulter offers the widest range of rotors and centrifugation accessories that are designed, manufactured and tested as "systems" for highest separation quality in the shortest time, safely and reliably.
- Centrifugation systems, Centrifuge, Rotors, Tubes and accessories
- Systems that use less energy, generate less heat and run quietly
- FRIP – Field Rotor Inspection Program – Protection of your investment
Beckman Coulter ultracentrifuges achieve the highest performance. Our rotors are designed, manufactured and tested as a system from the inside out to make sure you get the highest quality of separation in the shortest possible time - safely and reliably.
- Speeds up to 150,000 rpm and forces over 1 million
- Optional user ID and password-protected login for enchanced security
- x geXpert Software, for calculation of various run parameters such as sedimentation coefficients and rotor substitution
he Avanti® J Series high-performance/high-capacity centrifuges for separation or preparation of subcellular components, proteins, precipitates, viruses, nucleic acids, mammalian/insect cells, blood components and elutriation. The Avanti J-HC provides you a complete solution for batch bioprocessing. The J6-MI high-capacity centrifuge is designed for throughput, added safety and operator convenience for a wide variety of applications.
- Wide variety of rotors, 9 l high capacity to 108.864g high speed with JA-30.50.
- Low heat output and low energy consumption
- Avanti J-E's high torque switched reluctance (SR) drive gives you more time at speed and less time getting there
Beckman Coulter benchtop centrifuges provide high performance and versatility. Designed specifically for key applications in mind, we offer centrifuges which are ideal for Fast pelleting, PCR post-reaction cleanup, cell culture, plasma and general purpose separations, DNA sample preparation, subcellular fractionation, and protein identification.
- Faster separations in your 4 x 750 mL rotor than ever before
- Speeds up to 64.000g…. On the bench!
- Extremely quiet, maintenance-free brushless induction driv