X-ray diffraction (XRD)
X-ray diffraction (XRD) is one of the most important non-destructive tools to analyze all kinds of matter—ranging from fluids, to powders and crystals. XRD is an indispensable method for materials characterization and quality control. Developed in co-operation with academics and industries, Rigaku provides a technically advanced, versatile and cost-effective diffraction solution.
The product portfolio includes:
The SmartLab is the most novel high-resolution X-ray diffractometer available today. Perhaps its most novel feature is the SmartLab Guidance software, which provides the user with an intelligent interface that guides you through the intricacies of each experiment. It is like having an expert standing by your side.
- Full automated alignment under computer control.
- Optional in-plane diffraction arm for in-plane measurements without reconfiguration.
- Focusing and parallel beam geometries without reconfiguration.
- SAXS capabilities.
The fifth generation MiniFlex is a general purpose X-ray diffractometer that can perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of polycrystalline materials. The MiniFlex is available in two variations. Operating at 600 watts (X-ray tube), the MiniFlex600 is twice as powerful as other benchtop models, enabling faster analysis and improved overall throughput. Running at 300 watts (X-ray tube), the new MiniFlex 300 does not require an external heat exchanger. Each model is engineered to maximize flexibility in a benchtop package.
- New fifth generation design
- Compact, fail-safe radiation enclosure
- Incident beam variable slit
- Simple installation and user training
- Factory aligned goniometer system
- Laptop computer operation
Rigaku NANOPIX SAXS/WAXS measurement system is a new X-ray scattering instrument designed for nano-structure analyses. NANOPIX can be used for both small angle scattering (SAXS) and wide angle scattering (WAXS) measurements, which makes it possible to evaluate multi-scale structures from sub-nanometer to nano-order (0.1 nm to 100 nm). It achieves the highest level of small angle resolution (Qmin to 0.02 nm-1) for a laboratory SAXS instrument.
- High-power point focus X-ray source
- OptiSAXS high-performance multilayer optics
- ClearPinhole high-performance pinhole slits
- HyPix-3000 high-performance 2D HPAD detector
- Superior small angle resolution (Qmin to 0.02 nm-1)