The Agencourt AMPure XP system is a highly efficient, easily automated PCR purification system that delivers superior quality DNA with no salt carryover. Requiring no centrifugation or filtration, Agencourt AMPure XP can be easily used in manual and automated 96- or 384-well formats. Ampure XP is the golden standard used for clean-up and size selection in many library prep protocols for NGS.
- High recovery of amplicons, greater than 100 bp
- Efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers, salts and other contaminants
- Stable PCR products post-cleanup: No PCR degradation after storage at 4° C for seven days
- Efficient recovery of double stranded and single stranded DNA templates
- Consistent recovery throughout the kit's 12 month shelf life
- Faster manual and automated processing as compared to traditional post-PCR cleanup methods