- Extraction from a wide variety of tissues and cells
- Extract total nucleic acid for use in downstream applications
- Consistent recovery of high quality total RNA
- No hazards and waste removal issues
- Does not require vacuum filtration, centrifugation, or organic solvents
Isolation from Blood
Agencourt RNAdvance Blood is a ribonucleic acid (RNA) isolation process built on Solid Phase Reversible Immobilization (SPRI) paramagnetic bead-based technology.
Isolation from Cells
Agencourt RNAdvance Cell v2 kit is based on Solid Phase Reversible Immobilization (SPRI) paramagnetic bead technology, known for its ability to consistently deliver pure nucleic acids of the highest quality and yield.
Isolation from FFPE Tissue
Agencourt FormaPure provides a simple, automation-friendly process for extracting RNA from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples.
Isolation from Tissue
Agencourt RNAdvance Tissue uses Solid Phase Reversible Immobilization (SPRI) paramagnetic bead-based technology to extract total RNA from a wide variety of tissues without the hazards and waste removal issues of organic solvents.