Representing the best of what made Biomek an industry leading liquid handler—combined with enhancements suggested by customers around the globe—the Biomek i5 and i7 Automated Workstations have been designed to optimize dependability and walk-away time in mid- to high-throughput labs.
- Bright, multiple color- and pattern-coded status light bar alerts you to the instrument's current mode, even from across the room
- Biomek light curtain provides a key safety feature during operation and method development
- Internal LED light illuminates the instrument deck for easy access and monitoring of your workspace status
- Off-set, rotating gripper optimizes access to high-density decks, enabling more efficient workflows.
- Large-volume, 1 mL multichannel pipetting head expedites sample transfers and enables more efficient mixing steps.
- Spacious, open-platform design enables access from all sides to allow for integration of adjacent-to-deck and off-deck processing elements (e.g., analytical devices, external storage/incubation units, and labware feeders).
- Onboard cameras enable live broadcasting and on-error video capture to expedite response time and system diagnosis
- Windows 10-compatible Biomek i-Series software provides the most sophisticated pipetting techniques available including automatic volume-splitting, and can interface with third-party and all other Biomek support software